top of page
Stationary photo
Bill head & shoulders - lighter
Profile Pic
Bill F-4 1976 fb

Action: High Expectations lead to High Achievement 

July 11, 2023

  • Hold CMS leadership accountable for student performance and transparency.

  • Invigorate student-parent-teacher relationship to include parental rights and values.

  • Create an environment that values classical education, the child development process, and age-appropriate learning materials.

  • Respect the code of student conduct for safe and productive classrooms while retaining good teachers.

Leadership Experience

  • Air Force Lieutenant Colonel, combat fighter pilot, and defense budget planner  

  • Business $100 million programs manager and marketing manager in a Fortune 101 corporation

  • Licensed and ten years experienced middle and high school teacher in NC

  • Volunteer search & rescue pilot NC Civil Air Patrol 

  • Active in improving student performance, regularly speaks at the CMS school board monthly meetings.

 Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Use Donate Button for Pay Pal or Credit Card

For donations more than $50 need the following info

Date__________ Amount__________

Full Name, Mailing Address, and Phone number

Job title/Profession

Employer's Name/Specific Field 

FYI--$6,400 max limit

 

For checks make out to: Committee to Elect Bill Fountain

Mail to: Committee to Elect Bill Fountain

               20524 Deep Cove Court

               Cornelius, NC 28031

                                           Announcing Candidacy July 7, 2023

   Hello, fellow parents and taxpayers, I’m Bill Fountain. Today I filed for one of the at-large seats on the CMS school board.  

   I ask, are you satisfied with a School Board where only 9.4% of our students achieve grade level in Math 1, the standard for college ready?  Where only 11.2% of black and Hispanics students complete the third grade at reading level, leaving an 88.8% below state standard?  I am committed to moving classroom lessons to education designed for post-high school success for every student.  

9/11/23 in Charlotte, NC remembering the brave firefighters who charged into the burning towers to save lives.

CONTACT
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to help support my campaign.

Thanks for submitting!

Subscribe Form

Thanks for subscribing!

bottom of page